iMovie on the iPhone: Gamechanger?

Would you like to watch 500,000 vlogs about Justin Bieber? Just wait, kid

Daily Tips For Your Phone

Get the Gadget Hacks newsletter for new tips every day.

10 Responses

Sociological Hypothesis: Crap such as Justin Bieber will die out faster due to oversaturation.  What would normally take a month to become a has-been will now take a week.  Right?

This version includes some great behind-the-scenes footage of how Michael Koerbel worked his magic. Very cool.

akaSPH

Yet another great example of people flexing their iPhone pipes!

iPhone 4 Short Film - "156 Turns" - Pikes Peak International Hill Climb with Ducati Multistrada

Hmmmm... I don't think that was all done on an iphone 4, I think I see other cameras in the reflections on some of the shots, but it could have in theory.

I think being able to edit in the field will really capture the newsworld if someone learns to harness that power.

Question, I have heard the iphone 4 doesnt allow HD youtube uploads, is that true?

Mike, it was definitely all iPhone 4.  I heard from the horse's mouth directly; had lunch with the director the other day.

This a test video captured by the iPhone 4 with a Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens attached. It's pretty impressive.

Link on Gizmodo

Ridiculous.  But also ridiculously grainy.

We've come full circle and have somehow created a cellphone that uses a still photo lens to shoot HD video that looks exactly like super 8 footage. What the hell is going on

-MC

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active