On July 24th, producer Ridley Scott and director Kevin Macdonald will open their inboxes to the YouTube filmmakers for their groundbreaking, or at least rule-breaking documentary "Life in a Day".
Using user-submitted video, the two filmmakers are planning to edit together the footage into a feature length documentary that will premiere at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.
Macdonald admits he is endeavoring on an experimental film and not necessarily going to produce any mainstream results, but the concept is certainly one for the masses.
Check out the complete AP article here:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades